Association "Unique Projects" respects user privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy of website visitors and users by providing personalized services, and to fairly and lawfully processing and maintaining the personal registration and / or subscription information you provide.
We aim to ensure that our processing of your personal data complies with the 2016 April 27 Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and complying with Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and other legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
Data controller- Association "Unique Projects", company code 303043554, registration address Europos pr. 122, Kaunas, Lithuania, email: email@example.com
Data subject- means any individual or legal person whose data are processed by Unique Projects. The Data Controller collects only those data of the Data Subject that are necessary for the performance of Unique Projects activities and / or when visiting, using, browsing the Unique Projects website (hereinafter - the Website). Unique Projects ensures that the personal data collected and processed will be secure and used only for a specific purpose.
Personal data- any information related directly or indirectly to a data subject whose identity is known or can be directly or indirectly established by reference to the data concerned. Processing of personal data means any operation on personal data (including the collection, recording, storage, editing, modification, granting of access, submission of requests, transmission, archiving, etc.).
Purpose of data usage
- Conclusion and execution of services provided and received by Unique Projects, contracts with the data subject, registration, organization and administration of participation in the activities of the organization, events and projects; maintaining contacts by ensuring that they can be contacted.
- Tax accounting and income control. For this purpose, we collect the following data: name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address, ordered services and information related to their provision, date and number of the contract for goods and / or services, and other data, start date, end date, duration of the acquisition and / or provision of goods and / or services.
- The information you provide when you register to participate in projects, camps, events, and other activities of the organization, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to any surveys we send you to complete, post material and report issues on our website. For this purpose, we may collect the following data: name, surname, gender, education, address, telephone number, e-mail address, details of any opinions or complaints about the service; information on the completion of your registration, participation selection.
We may also ask you to fill in surveys that we use for research and service improvement purposes, but you are not required to respond to surveys.
Other information we collect about your visit to our website
We only provide your data to third parties with your consent or when we are required to do so by law (e.g., courts, authorities, and law enforcement agencies, etc.).
Under what conditions and for which reasons we process your data
We make every effort to protect the interests of the persons whose data we process we guarantee that their personal data:
- processed in accordance with the law, in an appropriate and transparent manner for the data subject;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and if where necessary kept up to date; we shall take all necessary measures to ensure that data which are inaccurate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed are erased or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form which permits identification of the data subject for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
- processed in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and their unintentional loss or destruction.
We process your data with your consent, which can be revoked at any time. Other cases are situations where the processing of your data is necessary for the performance of the contract to which you are a party or for the performance of actions on your behalf before the conclusion of the contract.
The processing of personal data may be necessary for purposes arising from our legitimate interests, such as making claims related to our business activities.
In some cases, processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligations assigned to us as a Manager. Such obligations arise, for example, from labour law or the legal accounting requirements.
We take appropriate measures to provide you with all necessary information in a concise, clear, comprehensible and simple form and to communicate with you in the processing of your personal data in all matters relating to your right to:
- information provided when receiving personal data;
- information provided on request - whether the data are processed and other matters referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR, including the right to a copy of the data;
- to correct data;
- be forgotten;
- restrict processing;
- transfer data;
- to object;
- the right not to apply a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing (including profiling);
- receive information on a data violation.
In addition, your personal data is processed with your consent, you have the right to revoke it. Consent may be revoked at any time, and this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its revocation.
The security of your data is a priority for us, but if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the BDAR, you have the right to make a complaint with firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to ask us not to transfer or use your personal data for marketing purposes. We will normally inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or intend to disclose the information to third parties for such purposes. You may use your right to prevent such processing by unsubscribing from our newsletter and other communications. You can also use the right to contact us by email at any time email@example.com
Your right of access to data may be used in accordance with the law. Any request for access may be subject to a fee to cover our costs, providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We hold personal data in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed. After this period, the data are anonymised (by removing the identifiers) or deleted. The erasure of personal data is complete and final. We ensure that the retention period for personal data is kept to a minimum.
We determine the period of data processing, primarily in accordance with the law (for example, the retention period of employee documents, accounting documents), as well as taking into account the legitimate interests of the data controller (for example, marketing activities). The retention policy applies to data processed in both paper and electronic form.
We ensure that any entity authorized to act on our behalf and having access to your personal data will only process it on our behalf, unless otherwise required by EU or Member State law.
All intellectual property rights in the Website and the content (including photographs) provided to the User remain the property of http://www.uniqueprojects.eu/. or Unique Projects and are protected by copyright laws and treaties worldwide. All these rights are protected by http://www.uniqueprojects.eu/. and licenses.
The user may collect, print or provide content only for his personal use. The user has no rights in any form to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise edit the content or the material for commercial or personal use unrelated purposes.
We regularly review and update our documentation to demonstrate compliance with legal requirements, as required by the accountability principle formulated by the GDPR, but we also strive to apply the principles of good market practice in the interests of data subjects.
Information for website visitors
Unique Projects is a website that allows visitors to see information about events / projects / camps and other initiatives organized by the organization, both in Lithuania and abroad.
If you have any questions about events / projects / camps, data privacy or terms and conditions, please contact us directly. You can also find contact information in the same place where you found the original link to the project / camp.
We try to provide information without undue delay - usually within one month of receiving the request. Depending on the complexity of the request or the number of requests, this deadline may be extended by a further two months. In any case, within one month of receipt of the request, we will inform you of the action taken and (where applicable) of the extension, stating the reason for the delay.